Tek Lado is currently looking for geeky contributors for all of our categories to write informative, eclectic and entertaining articles.
If you’re a techie or a geek or just a solid writer looking to expand your horizons and take advantage of a unique platform, we want to hear from you.
We don’t pay for posts, but with 85,000+ monthly pageviews (and climbing) our community continues to grow. We can’t guarantee you’ll become famous, but it’s a pretty good opportunity for exposure, especially for budding technology writers.
So here’s what you do:
1. Register for your Tek Lado account.
2. Once you’ve registered, contact us and send your new username.
3. We will upgrade your account and notify you.
4. Write your post, save it and we’ll review it.
How to get your posts published:
1. Strong personal opinions are encouraged.
2. Write unique content that hasn’t been published elsewhere.
3. Posts should be at least 150 words, but can go much higher if you want to go in depth.
4. Apply proper formatting, i.e., headings, blockquotes, tags, etc.
Keep in mind that your content will be edited for space, clarity and Tek Lado style. Once you’re a part of our consistent stable of writers, we’ll put you on our schedule and increase your access privileges. Regular contributors get profiles on our site’s About page.
contact us with any questions.